Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Kids' Early Christmas Gift

Ryan and I finally caved in and decided to get the kids a dog. After a lot of research, we decided on a Boston Terrier. We found a breeder with new puppies that would be available a week after Christmas. Ryan and I had my mom watch the kids, so we could take the long drive to pick out our puppy. We were going to take a picture of the puppy and surprise the kids with the picture on Christmas.  However, when we arrived we found out that this cutie was available. We fell in love with her and bought her right then and there. The kids were totally surprised when we showed up at grandma's with a new puppy!







1 comment:

  1. claudine@orphanscry.comDecember 15, 2010 at 5:43 AM

    Oh the healing love of a dog. I'm so happy for all of you. And your choice? TOPS! That's one dog that'll keep up with those precious kids :) Wait til you see the grip she gets on a frisbee --lol.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Followers