Friday, January 21, 2011

Not much has changed as far as school is concerned.  The kids are still doing great, and they are back in the swing of things after a much needed Christmas break.  The public schools have had several snow days recently, and the kids actually asked me why they didn't get snow days. I just laughed and told them that the snow doesn't stop them from walking into the next room to get their books. Of course, they still had plenty of time for sledding. Here are a few pics from the last month.
The boys after receiving their first belts
Hanging out in the hotel before
Kaylee's gym meet

Ice skating


Jordan's robot-
He made this out of a broken remote control car and several other pieces of who-knows-what.
It actually "walked" around with the remote control

Carter's bowling party for his 5th birthday

Kaylee's sleepover for her 8th birthday


How cute are these pictures???
The dog LOVES the kids and sleeps with them all the time


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Followers