Monday, April 18, 2011

Too busy to write....

The school year has been so busy. We are starting to slow down a bit now that the science fair and the geography are over with. Here are lots of photos....
Jordan and Kaylee's first concert. We went to see Mercy Me with Brandon Heath and Natalie Grant. On our way out, we passed by Brandon Heath signing autographs...that's him behind the kids.

Jordan's first Tae Kwon Do tournament

Carter at soccer...luckily he wasn't on the pink team again! He loves soccer!!! He's a crazy kid on the field



Jordan and Kaylee at the Geography fair. We studied Japan this year.
Jordan at the SIUE science fair.
 He won best in his category (biology) and won a Friends of Nature award too.




Jordan's birthday....can you believe he is 11?!


Ichthyology (study of fish) field trip...standing next to Mississippi river.
Jordan at his second belt test

Kaylee at the Macie Memorial Meet


Mammology field trip at the Nature Institute in Godfrey
Making the cutest Valentine's day cards


Grossology exhibit at the St. Louis Science Center


At the zoo.....again

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Followers