Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Silver Dollar City

The last gift the kids opened Christmas morning.....a trip to Branson! They had no idea we were going. I had the van packed and ready to go on Christmas morning, when they opened an empty box that said "surprise we are going on vacation." We had a large breakfast and we all piled in the van and left. We spent a couple of days at Silver Dollar City. It was FREEZING but they still had a great time.




picture from Grandfather's Mansion
aka-the crooked house
The kids are actually standing upright

2 comments:

  1. claudine@orphanscry.comJanuary 1, 2010 at 5:58 AM

    What a wonderful, fun thing to do! So nice to see your children laughing.

    Keep clinging to His hem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! They are such dolls!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Followers